- 8 Slices of bread (about 1/2”–1” thickness)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup New Barn Organic Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- a big pinch salt
- Coconut oil
- If your bread is fresh, place it out on the counter while you prepare the other ingredients (stale is good!)
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk, cinnamon, syrup, and salt. Pour the egg mixture into a wide bowl or container (like a baking dish).
- Place enough coconut oil to coat the bottom of a skillet and put it over medium/high heat.
- Dunk the slices of bread into the egg mixture to coat both sides.
- Place the dunked bread into the pan and allow to cook until golden brown, flip and repeat on the other side.
- Dunk and cook the remaining slices of bread.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and DEVOUR!