A creamy and delicious dairy-free matcha latte!
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter
- 10 ounces hot water (not boiling)
- .5 ml (about ½ a dropper-full) of CBD oil (optional)
- Combine the matcha powder, coconut sugar and coconut butter in a medium-sized mug.
- Pour in the hot water and use a spoon to stir together the ingredients. You’ll need to stir for about 10 seconds to make sure that the coconut butter melts and gets incorporated into the latte.
- Add the CBD oil and give it a final stir before serving.
You shouldn’t use boiling water with matcha powder. Instead, use really hot water that is not boiling or simmering.
Also, please use your best judgment when using CBD oil. The amount of CBD delivered per ml will vary depending on brand and strength. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have questions about whether or not CBD oil is right for you!