Indulge in a rich, creamy and refreshing iced mocha, without the dairy. This paleo friendly is easy to customize. If you like it sweeter, use more vanilla or add a touch of MitoSweet. If you like a stronger coffee flavor in your mocha, we recommend using a darker roast coffee. (French Kick pairs well with chocolate flavors.)
- 1 part full-fat coconut milk (from non-BPA can)
- 3 parts brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 Tbsp. organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a shaker and shake until combined. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a blender and blitz until foamy.
- Pour into glass over ice and enjoy.
Servings: 1 serving
Cooking Time: 5 minutes