This deviled egg toast recipe is made with Redwood Hill Farm’s tangy & probiotic Plain Goat Milk Yogurt and will surely be on the regular lunch rotation after trying it once!
- ¼ cup Redwood Hill Farm Plain Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Seal salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 Tbsp Minced white onion
- 4-6 Sliced whole grain bread
- Paprika, chopped chives, fresh dill, toasted sesame seeds, to top
- Prepare to make hard-boiled eggs. Place eggs in a pot filled with cold water. Ensure they are covered with water. Once the water has reached a rolling boil, remove from heat & cover with lid. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, place eggs in ice water to cool, then peel.
- To make spread, scoop the egg yolks into a bowl. Reserve the egg whites for another use (Heidi recommends saving for homemade fried-rice.)
- Mash egg yolks in a bowl with a fork. Add mustard, yogurt, olive oil, salt, mustard and onion. Mix until creamy.
- Toast bread. Add spread and top with paprika, toasted sesame seeds, chives, dill, and remaining olive oil.
Moms are talking