Do you love to relax in a warm bath, with delicious smelling soap and a comforting cup of tea? Here is a great recipe to make your own lavender soap using Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea!*
What you’ll need
- Shea Butter Soap base
- Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea bags
- Lavender essential oil
- Dried lavender flowers
- Soap mold
- Microwave and microwave safe dish
- Determine how many bars of soap you wish to make and select the appropriate amount of shea butter soap base pieces (generally 3 small rectangles of soap base per 1 bar of soap).
- Place soap base pieces in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Stir again, and repeat until shea butter soap base is fully melted.
- Add lavender essential oil and stir (approximately 5 – 10 drops per bar of soap).
- Empty contents of Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea bags and stir (approximately 1 tea bag per 2 bars of soap).
- Add dried lavender flowers and mix well.
- Use funnel to slowly pour soap mixture into soap molds.
- Allow soap mixture to sit in molds for at least 40 minutes to cool and harden.
- To remove, carefully pull sides of mold away from soap and gently pop out the soap.
- Make yourself a cup of tea, draw a warm bath, light some candles and pull out your freshly made lavender soap and enjoy a soothing and relaxing evening!