Bulletproof Coffee is not your average latte. It’s an energizing, keto-friendly coffee drink that has helped everyone from driven CEOs to professional athletes to busy parents get more done.
Making Bulletproof Coffee at home is easy. Just follow our original Bulletproof Coffee recipe.
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of brewed Bulletproof coffee
- 1 tsp. to 2 tbsp. Brain Octane C8 MCT oil
- 1-2 tbsp. grass-fed, unsalted butter or 1-2 tsp. Grass-Fed Ghee
If you’re new to MCT oil, start with 1 tsp. and build to the full serving size over several days.
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using Bulletproof coffee beans.
- Add coffee, Brain Octane C8 MCT oil and butter or ghee to a blender.
- Blend 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. Enjoy!
Makes: 1 cup
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (1 CUP):
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbs: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Salt: 0mg
Adjust the amount of butter, ghee and MCT oil to find what works for you.