Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- 2 scoops of Healthy Height Plain mix
- Simple Mills Banana Muffin and Bread Mix
- Vegetable oil
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line your muffin tray with the baking cups.
- Following the instructions on the Simple Mills box, prepare your muffin mix.
- Set aside about a cup of muffin mix; this will be your child’s portion. Add two scoops of Healthy Heights plain mix to this batter and mix well. If the batter looks too thick, you can thin with water a teaspoon at a time. Don’t add too much water as it will impact baking time and muffin texture.
- Fill your muffin cups ¾ of the way full. Be sure to note what cups have Healthy Heights added to them. You can place a toothpick between the muffin tin and the paper cup to mark them.
- As soon as the oven is heated, place the muffins inside and set the timer. The muffins are ready when a toothpick comes out clean. Serve your muffins with sliced banana and enjoy!