- 12 Graham crackers
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 containers (20oz) of Ellenos Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Crumble graham crackers using a ziploc bag and rolling pin. Transfer crumbs to mixing bowl and incorporate melted butter until evenly distributed through the graham cracker crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin spice seasoning, and the yogurt portion of the Ellenos Pumpkin Pie. Reserve the pumpkin puree section of the Ellenos.
- Use the bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup to press graham cracker crust into the bottoms of a muffin or cupcake pan. Add filling mixture on top.
- Add pumpkin puree from Ellenos Pumpkin Pie to tops of cheesecakes in pan. Swirl with toothpick to create designs as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool on counter until they reach room temperature, then cover and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 3-4 hours (overnight is ideal).
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with topping from Ellenos Pumpkin Pie (if you didn’t devour it while baking!)