These quick and easy Fajita Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a delicious weeknight dinner ready in less than 30 minutes with black olives, onions, peppers and spices.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped red or sweet onion
- 1/2 cup diced yellow and/or red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa, medium or hot as desired
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can Lindsay® Sliced California Ripe Olives, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 large Boston or iceberg lettuce leaves
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
- Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Sauté 1 minute.
- Add onion bell pepper and garlic; sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in salsa and olives; heat through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves; roll up.