- 8 Nathan’s Famous® Hot Dog Buns from Cobblestone Bread Co®
- 8 Nathan’s Famous® Franks
- 2 cups diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the pickles, bell pepper, onions, olive oil, honey, garlic powder, vinegar, parsley and a dash of salt and pepper and mix to incorporate all ingredients. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Grill or steam hot dogs to desired doneness.
- To plate, add a hot dog to each bun and then the pickle salsa over the top.