Check out this recipe for frozen yogurt bark using fresh berries and Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery Vanilla Goat Milk Yogurt– Perfect for a warm day!
- Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery Goat Milk Yogurt (any flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup Blackberries (or your berry of choice)
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Granola
- Spread Redwood Hill Farm Yogurt evenly over a lined baking sheet – parchment paper works well.
- Top with preferred berries.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, granola and any other crunchy fix-ins your heart desires.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours.
- Once firm, cut into pieces and serve!
Moms are talking