This superfood stir fry cauliflower rice is an easy way to turn your favorite seaweed sheets into a vitamin packed meal! Add some veggies and you’re set!
- 7 full sheets GimMe Organic roasted seaweed
- 1 medium head cauliflower about 4 cups cauliflower rice if buying prepackaged
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Place seaweed sheets into a food processor and pulse until they become small flakes.
- Make cauliflower rice by cutting head into pieces, cutting out most of the stem. Using a food processor pulse cauliflower until it is in small rice like pieces. You can also use a grater to grate the cauliflower if you do not have a processor.
- Saute sesame oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat until the garlic gets fragrant.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the seaweed flakes, and sauté while stirring until everything is cooked through and most of the liquid has evaporated. I prefer mine on the al dente side so taste as you go and remove from heat when you reach your desired consistency. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add the desired amount of seaweed flakes to the bowl and mix well to incorporate. Serve as a main dish or as a side to any Asian inspired meal!