- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups Love Corn Crunchy Corn, flavor of your choice
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup oil, for frying
- Pat chicken pieces dry with a paper towel, then lightly season with salt.
- Pulse Love Corn Crunchy Corn in a blender or food processor until it resembles the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Coat each piece of chicken in rice flour, then dip into eggs, then coat in Love Corn crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken nuggets in hot oil for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- If you’d like to bake your chicken nuggets instead of fry them, preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place prepared chicken nuggets on baking sheet, spray with cooking oil, then bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Moms are talking