- 1¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened beverage-style coconut milk, divided
- 1½ teaspoons turmeric, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 packets Monk Fruit In The Raw®
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat 1¾ cups coconut milk over medium heat until steaming.
- Whisk in turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, and monk fruit.
- Serve warm with a swirl of coconut milk on top and a sprinkle of turmeric. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes