Check out this recipe for a fun twist on a classic mimosa with a little added sweet & sour using Ohza’s beverage!
- 1 Tbs. of Maraschino Cherry Juice
- 6-8 Gooseberries
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1 Classic Ohza Mimosa
- Add 1 TSP of cherry juice to cocktail glass.
- Add your gooseberries and vodka to cocktail shaker, smash berries until juicy. Strain over cocktail glass.
- Top with icey cold Ohza Classic Mimosa.
- Add gooseberries for garnish. You can freeze them beforehand and use as ice cubes!
Moms are talking