Skip to content
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon lemon flavoring
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 quarts Neutral Organic Whole Milk
- Makes 1 gallon of ice cream.
- After thoroughly mixing ice cream ingredients, place mixture in deep baking dish.
- Freeze for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, stir with a spatula and repeat this process every 30 minutes for 2 to 3 hours until desired consistency is reached.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here