This is a fun and festive way to serve your granola on the 4th of July! This simple low-carb, fruit filled breakfast recipe involves no baking and takes only a few minutes to throw together!
- 11 Ounces (310 g) Sola® Vanilla Almond Granola
- ¼ cup (65 g) smooth, unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ stick (55 g) unsalted butter
- 2 (150 g) Sola® Vanilla Greek Yogurt cups
- ½ cup (75 g) fresh blackberries
- ½ cup (75 g) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup (125 g) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup (165 g) sliced strawberries
- Place the granola, peanut butter and melted butter into a food processor and blitz until well combined and the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Press the mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish and place into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes until firm.
- Remove the granola “pizza crust” from the pan and place onto a serving plate, top with the Sola vanilla yogurt and fresh berries in a USA flag design, using the strawberries and raspberries for the stripes and the blackberries and blueberries for the stars.
- Serve immediately or chill until needed.