Servings: 6 tacos
- 1 10-oz pack of Hodo Adobo Mexican Crumbles
- 6 to 12 small corn tortillas (12 if you like to double up!)
- 1 8-oz can of refried beans
- 8 oz grilled pineapple chunks, cubed
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup cabbage, shredded
- 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- Pico de gallo
- 2 limes, quartered
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Prepare the pineapple and veggies: chop, slice, and shred.
- Open up your pack of Hodo Adobo Mexican Crumbles and sauté in a pan with some oil. Heat through to desired texture, just a few minutes.
- Heat your beans in a separate saucepan.
- Heat your tortillas in a skillet and set them aside wrapped up in a cloth to keep warm/moist.
- Assemble tacos how you see fit! We like the cabbage on the bottom to keep the tortillas dry, so you can load up on top!
Moms are talking