This just might be one of the most impressive brunch dishes we know and also one of the easiest.
- 6 slices Applegate Slow-Cooked Ham or Applegate Black Forest Ham
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream or half and half
- Salt and pepper
- 3 slices Applegate New York Aged Cheddar
- Assorted vegetables, such as asparagus tips, roasted red peppers, spinach, and sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 6 cups of a large (1-cup capacity) muffin pan with the ham slices. Crack 2 eggs into each cup.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon cream over each cup of eggs, and season with salt and pepper. Tear the cheese into pieces and lay over the eggs. Arrange the vegetables, as you like, over the eggs.
- Bake until eggs are set, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before gently removing ham cups from the tin. Serve warm.