This Happy Fish Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Pasta is a kid-friendly, quick, easy, and healthy dinner idea! Even better, this recipe is made with Happy Fish, fish-shaped salmon bites that contain only sustainable Atlantic Salmon, sea salt and white pepper. These tasty frozen salmon bites are loaded with antioxidants and omega-3s to support brain and heart health.
- 25 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 package Atlantic Salmon Happy Fish
- 6.7 ounces Sun-dried tomato pesto homemade or store bought
- In a large pan of salted water, bring the spaghetti to a boil.
- Cook according to package directions until there are four minutes left of cooking time.
- When there are four minutes left of cooking time, remove and reserve 1/4 cup of the salted cooking water.
- Add in the Happy Fish and continue to cook for the remaining four minutes.
- Drain the water from the pasta and Happy Fish.
- Carefully stir in the sun-dried tomato pesto. If the pasta is too dry, add a touch of the reserved pasta water.
Moms are talking