These granola bars made with simple, wholesome ingredients are perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Whole Grain Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Green Apple, thinly sliced
- ½ lbs. Ham (shaved paper thin, piled thick)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Honey, for garnish (optional)
- Heat a griddle to 375 degrees.
- Butter one side of each bread slice and layer two of them with the remaining ingredients as desired.
- Add the top slices. Flip midway through cooking to melt the cheese evenly.