Servings: 2 – 3 servings
- 1 10-oz package of Hodo Adobo Mexican Crumbles
- 1 8-oz package of Hodo Thai Curry Nuggets
- Greens: Broccolini, broccoli, kale or collards seasoned and sautéed (any of your favorite braising or steaming greens)
- Grain: ½ cup brown rice, or cous cous, wheat berries, farro. . . any grains you have on hand
- Crunchiness: Cucumbers, red bell pepper, or julienned carrots
- Sweet component: Stone fruit in summer, or roasted delicata squash, pumpkin, figs, persimmons, or roasted sweet potatoes in other seasons
- Fingerling potatoes, or any other waxy potato such as yellow or red potatoes
- Avocado, sliced
- A tangy spicy vegetable condiment like kimchi or sauerkraut
- Heat the contents of one package of Adobo Mexican Crumbles with a little bit of oil in a skillet on high heat for a few minutes.
- Remove Adobo Mexican Crumbles from the pan and place in a large bowl.
- Cut Curry Nuggets in half or into bite size pieces.
- In the same pan used to heat up the Crumbles, heat up the Curry Nuggets in the skillet and sauté until browned. Once done, add them to the same bowl as the Crumbles.
- While the Curry Nuggets are on the stove, prepare the dressing.
- Dice one small onion and set aside.
- Take the bowl with the onion and combine mustard, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper and whisk it all together.
- To prepare the bowls, place pre-cooked brown rice in a shallow but wide bowl. Assemble the prepared seasonal fruits & vegetables in the same bowl.
- Add cooked Thai Curry Nuggets and Adobo Mexican Crumbles into the bowl.
- Garnish with celery then drizzle the dressing over the entire dish.
Moms are talking