With the holidays right around the corner, we have the perfect better-for-you dessert board recipe to prepare you for holiday hosting using Petit Pot’s French Desserts.
- 2 Pot De Cremes from Petit Pot in Vanilla Bean and Dark Chocolate
- 2 Apples
- 2 Oranges
- Pitted Dates
- Ricotta Cheese
- Organic Honey
- Dark Chocolate
- Pretzel Sticks
- Breadstick Crackers
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Prepare your fruit by washing and/or cutting the apples, oranges, and raspberries.
- In a small serving bowl, mix the walnuts, almonds, and pitted dates to create a homemade trail mix.
- In a small jar, mix the Ricotta cheese and honey with a spoon to create a dip. Mix the cheese and honey until it reaches a whipped consistency.
- Grab your favorite serving tray or wooden board.
- Assemble the Pot De Cremes, fruit, trail mix, and spread on the board. Position the Pot De Cremes at the center of your board.
- Add dark chocolate pieces, pretzel sticks, and breadstick crackers to the board for dipping.
- Use cinnamon sticks or your favorite herbs to garnish the board.
- Add some spoons for your guests and enjoy!