- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Style Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Basil Pesto
- 2-4 Marinated Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1 large heirloom tomato or ½ C. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1/8 lb. Mortadella, thinly sliced
- 1/8 lb. Ham, thinly sliced
- ¼ lb. Hard Salami, thinly sliced
- 4-6 Bacon Slices, cooked until just crispy
- ¼ lb. Provolone, thinly sliced
- Cornichon Pickles, on the side
- Place toasts on a cutting board and spread one side of each sandwich with mayonnaise and the other side with pesto
- Layer lettuce and tomato on the mayo side of each sandwich. Layer artichoke hearts on the pesto side, followed by ham, salami, mortadella, bacon and cheese.
- Fold the mayo side of each sandwich over the pesto side, and serve with cornichon pickles.