Prep: 20 minutes, plus 1 hour freezer time
Cook: 10 minutes for crust, 40 additional minutes
- ¾ cup organic almond flour
- ⅓ cup organic coconut flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cold
- ¼ cup cream cheese, cold
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum powder
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
KETO Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup NOW Monk Fruit with Erythritol, organic powder
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon organic flax seed meal
- 4 drops organic monk fruit vanilla liquid
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
Directions for Keto Pie Crust:
- In food processor add almond four, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and sea salt. Pulse until fully combined.
- Add butter and cream cheese, pulse for a few seconds until crumbly.
- Add egg and vinegar and pulse until dough just comes together.
- Place dough on cling wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thick, wrap, and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Slightly thaw frozen pie dough and place in 9” pie pan. Using fork, place small holes on the bottom of the pie dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
Directions for Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- In a bowl, combine Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener, flaxmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a stand mixer, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla monk fruit.
- Add dry ingredients to the stand mixer and combine until uniform.
- Pour pumpkin puree into par baked pie crust and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Moms are talking