COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 cups
- 4 teaspoons canola or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 4 teaspoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a deep skillet with a cover, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the popcorn over the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle the Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag, then the sugar over the popcorn and cover the pot. Slipping your hand into a long, heat protective mitt hold the pan just above the heat and shake it constantly.
- When the popping slows noticeably, dump the contents of the pan in to a large bowl. Sprinkle on the salt and toss using two wooden paddles or mixing spoons.
- Kettle corn keeps for 24 hours.
Nutrition facts per serving: 148 calories, 7g fat, 2g protein, 4g fiber, 6g sugars, 178mg sodium, 24g carbohydrates, 0mg cholesterol
Moms are talking