This Charlotte cake, made with vanilla bean Petit Pot is the best of both worlds: enjoy your favorite French and creamy dessert while working on your culinary skills. This classic dessert will make anyone around you say Ooh La La at any occasion!
- 0.25 oz of unflavored gelatin powder (1 packet)
- 16 fl oz of whipping cream
- 2 Vanilla Bean Petit Pots
- 1 pack of ladyfingers
- Assorted berries
- Heat half of the cream up until boiling. Add the gelatin powder and mix quickly with a whisk.
- Whip the other half of the cream and slowly add the half with gelatin once it’s cooled down before adding your vanilla bean Petit Pots.
- Place ladyfingers upright in a tight ring around and at the bottom of the cake base.
- Spread half of the cream inside the springform, followed by some berries and then the other half of the cream.
- Top it with more berries and leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.