This fresh and fluffy recipe for Lemon Cake uses Cobram Estate Olive Oil to make a perfect sweet treat!
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Olive Oil (Mild)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and parchment a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, & salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour mixture into wet in increments, and stir until well combined.
- Once fully mixed, pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- As cake cools, make glaze by whisking together glaze ingredients. Let cool completely before glazing.
Moms are talking