This soup cup boasts a ton of flavor on its own. Adding roasted sweet potatoes and kale makes a larger meal, loaded with extra nutrition.
- 2 Lotus Foods Garlicky Veggie Rice Ramen Noodle Soup Cup
- 1 sweet potato washed & diced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ cup yellow onion diced
- 1 T. fresh garlic minced
- 1 bunch kale washed, de-stemmed and torn
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Toss the diced sweet potato in 1 tbsp olive oil & season with salt & pepper. Roast until the potato pieces are soft & slightly browned (~40 mins).
- When the sweet potatoes are finished roasting, heat a medium-sized saucepan. Add the olive oil & heat until shimmering. Add the onion & reduce the heat to medium low. Sauté the onions until golden brown.
- Add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant (~1-2 mins).
- Add the Garlicky Veggie Rice Ramen Noodle Soup Cup seasoning packets & water in accordance with the package directions. Set aside the ramen noodles. Bring to a simmer.
- Massage the kale by rolling and squeezing it with the palms of your hands; it will become dark green. Add the kale & the potatoes to the broth.
- Add the rice ramen noodles to the broth & cook in accordance with the package directions. The noodles should be al dente in ~3 mins.
- Serve immediately!