- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 white/yellow onion, diced
- 1 knob ginger, grated
- 1-2 fresh chili, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ground/fresh turmeric
- 1 medium pumpkin flesh, small diced
- 2 carrots, small diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Lime juice (optional)
- For serving – coconut yogurt and spicy @lovecorn
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until soft (2-3 mins).
- Add the pumpkin, carrots, ginger, chili and tumeric and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, salt + pepper and enough water/stock to just cover the pumpkin, etc…
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin and carrots are tender. Optional – squeeze in a fresh lime (highly recommend!).
- Blend until smooth and top with coconut yogurt and spicy @lovecorn!