- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Malibu Mylk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325º F and grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl (or blender), beat the oil and honey together with a whisk.
- Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon, and whisk to blend.
- Stir in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.