- 6 medium Honeycrisp or Fuji apples, cored
- 1/2 cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Once Again Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Combine the sugar, almonds, cranberries, oats, almond butter, syrup, zest, cinnamon and salt.
- Stuff the apples with the almond butter mixture. Press any remaining filling on top.
- Place the apples in an oven-safe baking dish or muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cover apples with foil and cook for 15 minutes more, until apples are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Serve warm. Excellent with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Recipe created by Caitlin Rogers