PREP TIME: 40 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
Ingredients for the Italian Herb Char-grilled Chicken
- 12 ounces NatureRaised Farms™ Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend, commercially prepared
Ingredients for the Lemon and Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning, commercially prepared
- ⅔ cup light olive oil
Ingredients for the Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cup cauliflower, fresh, cut into florets
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients for the Salad
- 1⅔ cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers, strips
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, commercially prepared
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Directions for the Italian Herb Char-grilled Chicken
- Preheat open-flame grill to medium-high.
- Coat the chicken breast strips evenly with olive oil and season with the Italian herb seasoning. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to clean container; set aside.
Directions for the Lemon and Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon zest, and garlic pepper seasoning in a bowl; whisk to blend.
- Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream and whisk until emulsified; set aside.
Directions for the Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the cauliflower, olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper in a bowl; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Directions for the Salad
- Toss romaine lettuce in a bowl with feta cheese, roasted red peppers and lemon and olive oil vinaigrette (see recipe), set aside.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and top with marinated artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives and roasted cauliflower (see recipe).
- Shingle Italian herb char-grilled chicken strips (see recipe), over the salad, and finish with pine nuts.
Nutrition facts per serving: 600 calories, 53g of fat (9g of saturated fat), 11g of carbohydrate, 21g of protein, 4g of dietary fiber, 1240mg of sodium, 3g of sugar.