Ingredients for the Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar In The Raw Organic White®
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) organic unsalted butter, melted
- 2 organic large eggs
- 3 organic bananas, mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/4 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp organic pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp organic baking powder
Ingredients for the Icing
- 4 oz organic cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) organic unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla
Ingredients for the Caramel
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 tbsp organic milk
- 2 tbsp organic butter
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- organic banana chips, if desired
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line the 30 mini-muffin cups with paper liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Beat Sugar In The Raw Organic White®, butter and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; beat on LOW just until mixed.
- Divide among mini-muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Make the Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Use an offset spatula or pastry bag fitted with a large star tip to frost cupcakes.
Make the Caramel
- Combine brown sugar, milk, butter and cinnamon in medium saucepan over MEDIUM heat.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool slightly before drizzling on cupcakes.
- Garnish with banana chips, if desired.