Who said chicken nuggets are just for kids? Just double (or triple) the recipe for a bigger crowd.
MAKES: 36 nuggets
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Applegate Chicken Nuggets or Gluten-Free Applegate Chicken Nuggets
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 5 slices Applegate Provolone Cheese, halved and then cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread the chicken nuggets on a sheet pan and bake for 6 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and carefully flip each nugget over.
- Spoon about ½ teaspoon marinara sauce over each nugget, then top with 2 pieces of the provolone. Sprinkle a bit of Parmesan over each nugget.
- Return pan to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and nuggets are hot, 6–7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and arrange the nuggets on a serving plate. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the nuggets and serve immediately.