These no-bake bars are proof that cereal is good for more than just breakfast! They are super simple and fast to make and wonderfully addicting with their sweet and salty taste.
- 1 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups One Degree Organics Sprouted Cacao O’s
- Sea salt flakes
- Place the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl and in 30 second intervals stirring after each time until the chocolate is melted and creamy.
- Add the Sprouted Cacao O’s into the chocolate mixture and mix until they are completely coated.
- Spread the chocolate yumminess into a lightly greased 6×9 inch pan. Sprinkle with the flaked salt and refrigerate until chilled before cutting into bars.