- 1 cup Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 6 packets Monk Fruit In The Raw®
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1½ cups unsweetened whole milk Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine Brazil nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almond meal, flax seeds, chia seeds, egg whites, coconut oil, and monk fruit. Miix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant.
- To serve, divide a few blackberries among 4 parfait glasses. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt and 2 tablespoons granola. Repeat layering once more finishing with granola on top.
- Store leftover granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes