We are always looking for ways to use ingredients you may have around the house to whip up a fun, yet healthy, snack for those ever-busy toddlers. There’s room for plenty of variation, so get creative with your toddler, they would love to help!
- 2 (1 pack) Baby or Toddler Mum-Mum – any flavor (strawberry works great!)
- 1 tsp nut butter (for nut allergies, try sunflower seed butter)
- ½ small banana, sliced
- Spread a thin layer of nut butter on each biscuit.
- Layer one biscuit with the banana slices, then top the bananas with the remaining biscuit.
- These can be wrapped and taken to go, or wrapped in foil and frozen for a yummy treat later.