Imagine a scone and a chocolate chip cookie meet, making the most beautiful breakfast treat made from Proper Good Oatmeal! It’s fluffy, chewy, chocolate-y, and feature Proper Good’s ready made oatmeal!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 cup Proper Good Ready Oatmeal (Fully Cooked)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Blueberries, frozen or fresh (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until creamy.
- Stir in the oatmeal, chocolate chips, and (optional) blueberries.
- Add the flour mix into the bowl, then fold together with a wooden spoon or spatula until well-combined. (It will be sticky batter).
- With wet hands, form your cookies and place on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just set and lightly golden brown on the edges.
Moms are talking