This rich and creamy dip is great with fresh vegetables or pita chips.
SERVES: 10, 2oz servings
- 1 cup chopped assorted olives, pitted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups Stonyfield Lowfat Plain Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small sauté pan, lightly brown chopped garlic in olive oil over a medium high heat. Gently fold in olives, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper into yogurt.
- Using a layered cheesecloth, or a yogurt cheese maker, strain the whey from the mixture overnight.
- Place in a small bowl, and serve with your favorite fresh vegetables or crackers.
Try some of these tasty recipes using Stonyfield Yogurts! For more recipe ideas, visit www.Stonyfield.com/recipes.