- 1 package Zucchini Noodles (or 3 cups homemade)
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 100% real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Thai red chili paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Warm coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat, add zucchini noodles, cabbage and green onion. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cooked quinoa and sauce.
- Plate and garnish with sliced green onion, cashews and Hemp Hearts, enjoy!