- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons New Barn Organic Almondmilk
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (baking)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350* F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl add the bananas and almond milk and mash them well using a fork until incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, cocoa powder, eggs, baking powder, vinegar, and vanilla to the bowl and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let rest 30 minutes prior to serving.