Skip to content
- 2/3 cup pureed strawberries
- 2/3 cups pureed blueberries
- 2/3 cups pureed raspberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tsp Ancient Nutrition hemp oil
- 3 tbsp grass fed gelatin
- Puree berries of your choice in a blender
- Sift through a colander
- Boil water in a pot. Then, add pureed berries, lemon juice, honey, and hemp oil.
- Whisk in the grass fed gelatin. Turn off heat.
- Using a dropper, put mixture into a gummy bear mold or any mold you choose.
- Cool in the fridge for 15 minutes or until firm.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here