Check out this great meal recipe for salmon, potatoes, and broccolini made with Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
- 4-6 oz Salmon Fillets
- 12 Small Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Bunches broccolini
- 8 oz Fresh basil
- 8 oz Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons
- 4 oz Toasted Pine Nuts
- Salt & Pepper
- Dry salmon with paper towel and set aside.
- Clean and boil potatoes. Once soft, mash potatoes gently with a mug to create disks. Season with salt and pepper and place in hot pan with Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cook till golden on each side.
- Cut and clean broccolini. Add Cobram Estate EVOO and broccolini to the large heated pan. Cook till soft, set aside.
- Chop pine nuts and mix with chopped basil leaves, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add to the top of the salmon.
- Place salmon, skin-side down to the hot pan. Cook until fish changes from dark pink to softer pale and crust begins to form on bottom. Flip and remove from heat after a few minutes.
- Place everything on a plate and Enjoy!
Moms are talking