Skip to content
Caramel Filling Ingredients
- 11 oz bag vanilla caramels
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4-6 full droppers of PlusCBD Oil™
Cookie Dough Ingredients
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Heath toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Unwrap caramels and place in a small saucepan with butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels have fully melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and continue mixing. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add in vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Add the flour mixture slowly stirring until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits. Mix well.
- Spread ⅔ of the dough on the bottom of the pan. Slowly pour caramel mixture evenly over the dough.
- Drop the remaining dough on top by the teaspoon. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely and then cut into bars.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here