A paleo-ish Peppermint White Hot Chocolate from the Whole Smiths featuring New Barn Barista Almond Milk. Kick things up a notch this holiday season with this festive cocktail or simply omit the vodka for a fun kid-friendly drink.
- 3 cups New Barn Barista Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup white chocolate morsels 2 ounces
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 shot of vodka per serving optional
- Marshmallows and peppermint twist to serve
- Add the almond milk into a large sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the whole chocolate and peppermint extract to the pan and whisk until the white chocolate has melted.
- Pour into mugs and add optional vodka each mug if you’d like to make this a cocktail. Give it a gently stir.
- Top with marshmallows and a peppermint twist.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes