Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces Barilla Rotini
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes (washed and dried)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and let preheat before adding cherry tomatoes. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft and lightly browned on the outside.
- Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain and set aside.
- In a large heat-proof bowl, add mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, pasta, and pesto. Mix well to combine.
- Serve and garnish with fresh basil.