Treat yourself with a cute little Petit Pot bite – 3 ingredients only! Easy to make, these amazing chocolate candies can be served at any occasion, as long as you are okay with zero leftovers!
- Dark chocolate for baking
- Your favorite shortbread
- Your favorite Petit Pot
- Grab your ice cube tray and fill it with your favorite Petit Pot.
- Cut the shortbread in squares and add them on top of Petit Pot. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- Unmold the Petit Pot cubes once they are frozen and place them on a cooling rack.
- In a saucepan, slowly melt the dark chocolate for baking while keeping the Petit Pot cubes in the freezer at the same time.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the Petit Pot cubes, making sure the bottom is also covered with chocolate.
- Serve them immediately once the chocolate has set as Petit Pot ice cream chocolate candies or let them cool down to room temperature.
Moms are talking