Rest assured, these cute snacks will be enjoyed by everyone. Avoid the pain of making a vanilla custard cream and give your puffs a twist with our organic and creamy Petit Pot. Trust us, the Choux pastry dough is easier to make than you think!
- 1 stick salted butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 or 3 Petit Pot of any flavors
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, sugar, water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add flour and mix it well.
- Get the saucepan back on the heat, stir until a film forms on the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl, add one egg at a time and mix it fast (so that the egg doesn’t get cooked because of the dough’s heat).
- Pipe the puffs on parchment paper on a rack.
- Bake them for 30 minutes or until the puffs are golden and raised to proper height.
- Once the puffs cool down, make a hole with a tip at the bottom.
- Fill your puffs from the hole with a piping bag filled with your favorite Petit Pot, and voila!