Looking for the perfect balance between a decadent and light dessert for everyone? This Pistachio cheesecake is as airy and delightful as a cloud, made with Pistachio Petit Pot. Try this recipe and instantly bring joy and comfort to those around you!
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 2 pistachio Petit Pots
- ⅓ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of pistachio butter
- 15oz of ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp of cream cheese
- ½ tsp of salt
- ⅓ cup of cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whip the egg yolks with half of the sugar until light in color.
- Add the ricotta cheese and pistachio butter and mix until fully combined.
- Sift the flour and add it to the previous mix.
- Whisk the egg whites – when it starts to turn white, add the other half of sugar and salt and whisk on medium/high speed until it forms firm peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites and the first mix together with a spatula.
- Line your 6-inch cake tin with parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool down in your fridge for at least an hour.
- Spread a Pistachio Petit Pot on top along with some pistachios before serving.
Moms are talking